“The Glow” Facial Treatment * Customized Facials * Facials * Peels * Waxing * Moisture Therapy Paraffin Hand Bath * Rena’s Favorite Things
- CDC Sterilization Standards and Autoclaving
- Products used can include all natural, gluten free and chemical free.
- Scheduling: Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to relax and prepare for your services. Unfortunately, late arrivals will not receive an extension to their scheduled appointment time and may be asked to reschedule. 24 hour cancellation notice is required.
- Adult Serenity: For their safety children under 12 are Not allowed unless receiving services. Nor are pets allowed.
- Gift Certificates: Please redeem all Gift Certificates in a temely manner, expiration dates may not be extended. Failure to provide a 24 hour cancellation notice for a schedule Gift Certificate appointment will result in forfeiture of the Gift Certificate.
- Mobile Devices: Off Please.
- Referrals Are Greatly Appreciated!
After Treatment: There is no down time after a facial. Skin may be slightly pink depending on extractions and exfoliation level but will subside within the hour. Most clients see results after one treatment including more hydrated, supple, glowing skin.
$63.00 All Inclusive.
- Customized Peel
- Ultrasonic Infusion
- Moisture Therapy Paraffin Hand Bath
- Includes Eye Brow Waxing
A customized treatment targeting fine lines, pigmentation and aging. Incorporating Microdermabrasion and Facial Peels together allows you to receive intense benefits of both with less down time than a traditional peel.
Ultrasonic Infusion, when used in skin treatment therapy provides enhanced permeability of the skin. The skin’s permeability allows a far higher absorption of the active ingredients the esthetician is attempting to infuse. The result will be both a more economical use of the therapeutic agents applied, and a greater response to the agent due to better penetration.
Microdermabrasion benefits include:
- Requires no specific home care products prior to the first treatment.
- Reduces the thickness of the stratum corneum through mechanical exfoliation of dead cells.
- Stimulates fibroblasts for collagen through vacuum action and mechanical exfoliation of the stratum corneum.
- Aspiration stimulates blood flow increasing skin nutrition and enhancing the healing process.
- Performs controlled spot planning of linear scars, hyperpigmentation, and moderate acne with no significant irritation to the skin.
- No long term sensitizing effects due to overuse.
- Reduction of minor to moderate early aging fine lines, with stimulation of fibroblasts for collagen reproduction.
- Overall rejuvenation of skin health.
- Enhanced penetration of topical actives after treatment.
- May be performed on pregnant women.
- No client recovery or downtime, any residual erythema/hyperemia from a moderate exfoliation may be camouflaged immediately.
- Procedure can be performed in 45-60 minutes with addition of a minifacial
- Suitable for any skin type and color.
- Leaves the stratum corneum soft and compact and strengthens the barrier function, making the skin more tolerant to environmental insult, less sensitive, and better hydrated.
After Treatment: The skin will be more sensitive to sun exposure, so an SPF of 50 or higher is required for a minimum of the first two weeks. Many clients see results after their first treatment, noticing better skin clarity, cleaner pores, softer skin and reduced fine lines.
Conditions treated include:
- Acne Scars
- Fine Lines
- Large Pores
- Poor Skin Texture
- Uneven Skin Tones
$63.00 All Inclusive.
Receive an hour of skin pampering and renewal in a facial “customized to your skin”
- Skin consultation
- Deep pore cleansing
- Gentle exfoliation
- All mask and peels and day care applications
- Gentle facial lymphatic massage of arms, shoulders and neck
- Moisture therapy paraffin hand bath
- Eye brow waxing
(with or without peels)
Microdermabrasion – Is most commonly performed on the face, neck and chest, but may also be performed on the arms, hands and back.
European Facial – This very relaxing “feel good” treatment is an excellent choice for any skin type.
Tranquility Facial – Peaceful and rejuvenating. The focus is on pampering with additional light shoulder, neck and hand massage.
Deep Pore Cleansing – This treatment is more clinical and deeper cleansing, with more extractions and less massage than the other facials.This facial is recommended for correcting problem, acneic skin.
Hydrating Facial – Also a very relaxing treatment, this facial is ideal for dry and sun damaged skin. Aimed at skin with fine lines and wrinkles and loss of elasticity.
Gentlemen’s Skin Care – Makes a great gift for that special man. Some men are shy about facials. It helps to have another person attend this treatment with them. Focus is on overall better skin clarity and good home care.
Back Facials – A treatment for deep cleansing and extractions on the back. Especially good for those hard to reach areas.
Mom and Me for Children – Ages 6-12, $30.00 – Along with wearing a gown, facial cleansing is taught and a fun white mask is placed on both mother and child. Takes approximately 30 minutes. Bring your camera!
Acne Problem Skin Treatments – Ages 12 to 19, $40.00 – This treatment for young adults can help them with self confidence by teaching them good skin hygiene and helping with problematic acne. This treatment can help expedite the healing process when used along side suggested medications from a dermatologist.
Salicyclic acid is a beta-hydroxy-acid that is commonly used in many acne treatments. It is derived from willow tree bark and can help to reduce excess sebum in the skin. Its anti-inflammatory and exfoliant properties also make it a popular choice for other skin treatments such as psoriasis, calluses, corns and warts. However it is an equally good exfoliant peel for regular skin. Salicylic is one of the best keratolytic agents out there. It has a faster cell turnover than any of the other acids-glycolic, malic, lactic, etc. This is a treatment for all skin types that provides a thorough exfoliation.
- Evens out overall skin tone.
- Smoother Skin Texture
- Reduces Acne/Acne Scars
- Refines Pores
- Reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Lightens Pigmentation
Glycolic Acid, also known as Hydroxyacetic Acid and Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), is a non-toxic chemical exfoliant naturally found in sugar beets, unripe grapes and sugarcane. Glycolic Acid dissolves the uppermost layer of the epidermis (the corneocyte layer) thus revealing fresh, smooth skin.
The exfoliating effect of the AHA acid simultaneously yields increased skin tissue hydration as a result of the new plump dermis’ capacity to bind water. Glycolic Acid improves the lipid barrier function thus promoting healthy skin regeneration and development.
- Reduction of acne, ingrown hairs, wrinkles and fine lines
- Increase collagen and elastin growth (skin barrier repair)
- Improved texture and clarity.
- Lactic acid peel is very helpful if you suffer from rosacea; in fact it is the only peel that is able to work if you suffer from rosacea.
- Reduces wrinkles, as a result of skin’s exfoliation and improvement of skin cell production. New cells aided by the increased production of collagen and elastin, make the skin appear with less wrinkles and fine lines.
- Uneven pigmentation, which normally happens due to overexposure to the sun, can be brought under control with lower concentration lactic acid peel.
- The peel improves skin’s texture. Aging negatively affect the skin, making it thick, rough and uneven.
- The peel increases skin’s absorption and response to any topical treatment. The skin becomes loaded with debris, oil and dead cells due to many reasons. People who regularly use topical ointment, creams, etc, find their skin loaded with dead cells, oil, etc, that leads to decrease in the skin’s ability to absorb any further treating agent and the clogged pores also negatively affects on the skin’s ‘breathing’ property.
- When the time matters for tight schedule people, this peel is considered a ‘lunchtime’ peel that has no downtime.
Fruit Enzyme Peel:
Utilizing a blend of fruit extracts and enzymes, this unique product exfoliates without using granules or abrasives. Dissolves surface buildup for a purer finish. Naturally fragrant spearmint and camphor oils increase circulation, aiding the skin in the release of toxins, and reducing inflammation. Formulated with oil-free moisture, the skin is rendered soft, brightened and revived.
- Exfoliates without using granules or abrasives
- Helps skin release toxins
- Dissolves surface buildup
- Leaves skin soft, brightened and revived
- Oil-free for problem skin
Grape Wine Peel:
A treatment that is effective yet gentle on the skin. This gentle peel boots cellular renewal but does not strip back the skin. While gently exfoliating the top layer of skin cells the Grape Wine Extract provides essential polyphenol nutrients and antioxidants to condition the skin.
Apart from being a good digestive aid and being a substance with good medicinal values, papaya is used as a peeling agent to address many kinds of skin issues. The peeling treatment accelerates or improves skin’s natural exfoliation process, old and dead cells are shed resulting in new and healthy cells or layer to takeover, and many common and superficial aging signs and other skin irregularities will be faded significantly. It improves skin’s complexion, keeps the skin pores clear, and so on. This peel is considered the gentlest of most of the skin treatments.
(Eyebrows Included with Facials OR Separate Appointment Fees)
- $12 Eyebrow
- $12 Lip
- $12 Chin
- $12 Eyebrow
Included with Facials or Separate Appointment Fee of $15.
Offers intensive moisture therapy that nourishes skin and cuticles while penetrating heat increases circulation, eases aching joints, relaxes stiff muscles, and leaves skin radiant and healthy looking.
Definition of “Selfish”
“When you want or need the other person to change So You Feel Better, you are being selfish.”
– Author Unknown
100% Pure Jojoba Oil: All natural. No sticky residue. Won’t stain clothing. I use all over my body and on my scalp. Find it locally at Sprouts, Vitamin Cottage and Whole Foods.
Landcomb – Natural Blonde
Le Crayon Poudre Powder Pencil for the Brows. The brush on the end blends this product well. Purchase locally at Macy’s.
Exfoliating Walnut & Wood Apple Face Scrub. Good for all skin types. I recommend the Facial Scrub be used twice per week. Purchase locally at Sprouts and Vitamin Cottage.
Hydrating Face Wash for Normal to Dry Skin. Good for all skin types. Purchase locally at Sprouts and Vitamin Cottage.
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Organique, Nourishing Night Cream. Good for all skin types. Purchase locally at Sprouts and Vitamin Cottage.
- Credit Cards, Cash and Checks Accepted
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to start time for initial visit.
- Adult Serenity: For their safety children under 12 are not allowed unless receiving services.
Disclaimer: Rena Petty is not a medical doctor or therapist and does not provide medical or therapeutic advice or information in her role as a Radical Forgiveness Coach or with Pranic Healing. Her guidance is of a general informational nature only. None of the information found on RenaPetty.net or websites linked from RenePetty.net is intended to provide or substitute for medical or therapeutic advice or information. If you have questions regarding your physical or mental health you should seek the care of a qualified professional. Any information provided by Rena Petty in person or on this website should not be interpreted as a reason to disregard professional medical or therapeutic advice.
Contact Rena Petty | 573-300-1332 | Rena [at] RenaPetty [dot] net