1. Shower before the healing sessions.
2. Do not wear leather, silk and crystals to the healing sessions.
3. Preferably do not wash or shower 12 to 24 hours after sessions. This further allows the assimilation of energy in the emotional and physical body.
4. Eat light meals and abstain from red meats for 12 to 24 hours. Red meat requires much energy to digest and is also a low form of energy.
5. Try to rest after the session. Follow your normal routine but no excessive exercise or activities.
6. Try to keep your thoughts and actions focused positively. This allows the healing energy to be more fully absorbed. Mentally repeating the affirmation “I completely, deeply, permanently accept all the healing energy, thank you.” several times throughout the next two days can also assist in the process.
7. Begin taking salt baths on a regular basis if your ailment is severe. At least 2 to 3 times a week. This cleanses the energy field around the body, helping it to stay cleaner and healthier, which can accelerate the rate of healing.
Salt Bath: Use 1 to 2 pounds of regular table salt or rocksalt. It need not be expensive sea salt. Dissolve the salt in a bath of water. Fill the tub enough to cover your entire body. Soak for 20 to 30 minutes and follow with a regular shower to wash off the saltwater.
8. Begin doing the Meditation on Twin Hearts. This will help to continue the cleansing and healing process, as well as facilitate a state of peace and clarity.
Disclaimer: Rena Petty is not a medical doctor or therapist and does not provide medical or therapeutic advice or information in her role as a Radical Forgiveness Coach or with Pranic Healing. Her guidance is of a general informational nature only. None of the information found on RenaPetty.net or websites linked from RenePetty.net is intended to provide or substitute for medical or therapeutic advice or information. If you have questions regarding your physical or mental health you should seek the care of a qualified professional. Any information provided by Rena Petty in person or on this website should not be interpreted as a reason to disregard professional medical or therapeutic advice.
Contact Rena Petty | 573-300-1332 | Rena [at] RenaPetty [dot] net