Meditation on Twin Hearts
In healing ourselves and our loved ones, we should also remember that we are part of a bigger life Mother Earth. The Meditation on Twin Hearts is practiced by Pranic Healing practitioners worldwide as a global healing technique. It is also a form of world service because it helps heal and harmonize the Earth by blessing it with loving kindness, peace, joy and goodwill.
As Master Choa Kok Sui says, “Today, more than ever, humanity has a great need for rapid and effective methods of balancing both the material and spiritual life. There is also a mass awakening of consciousness through which people are seeking more spiritual solutions to problems related to various aspects of life such as health, relationships, stress, and other social sufferings. I believe that this meditation greatly helps to meet the urgent global requirements.”
Benefits of Meditation on Twin Hearts
Many practitioners of Meditation on Twin Hearts around the world are discovering and experiencing the following benefits within a short period of time:
- Heightened level of intuition
- Increased healing power
- Sharper and clearer thinking
- Inner peace, love and compassion
- Enhanced spirituality
- Brighter and more balanced aura and bigger chakras
- Safe activation of higher clairvoyance
- Healthier physical bodies
- Success in life with less stress
- A more magnetic personality
We invite you to experience these benefits for yourself.
“Regular practice of Twin Hearts Meditation reinforces the act of internal giving through blessing the Earth and all people. It makes you strong and gives you the ability to be centered within and become more balanced.” — Master Choa Kok Sui
Who should not do this meditation regularly
- Persons below 16 years of age.
- Patients with severe heart ailment, hypertension or glaucoma.
- Pregnant women should not do this intensely or frequently.
- Heavy smokers.
- Heavy meat eaters (particularly pork, eel and catfish).
- Persons with excessive alcohol consumption or use of addictive and hallucinogenic drugs.
Disclaimer: Rena Petty is not a medical doctor or therapist and does not provide medical or therapeutic advice or information in her role as a Radical Forgiveness Coach or with Pranic Healing. Her guidance is of a general informational nature only. None of the information found on RenaPetty.net or websites linked from RenePetty.net is intended to provide or substitute for medical or therapeutic advice or information. If you have questions regarding your physical or mental health you should seek the care of a qualified professional. Any information provided by Rena Petty in person or on this website should not be interpreted as a reason to disregard professional medical or therapeutic advice.
Contact Rena Petty | 573-300-1332 | Rena [at] RenaPetty [dot] net